Friday 15 June 2018

Letter to Michael Lerner about Nitesh's dreams

Dear Michael,

Greetings:)

This is with reference to the letter written to you by Kim (with ref to Sarah). As I was reading "Choices of healing" and about my favorite topic Death, I landed upon this letter by Kim and read it multiple times. I got goosebumps and very excited about reading this because this is the exact same thing happened to me with my late husband Nitesh.

After Nitesh's death (March 14th, 2018), my only concern was "If he is okay up there?". I used to ask God and Nitesh to tell me if he is happy up there. Two months after his death, I got 5 dreams in 2 weeks and all 5 were almost the same (he was not well in the beginning and then he completely recovered). I want to share those 5 dreams with you in short:

1) June 1st, 2018: He was not well and he was admitted to the hospital. I was visiting him every day. He was getting better and better and started playing, laughing with the kids in the hospital. Last day he said, Go home dear Dimple, I am completely fine now :)

2) June 8th, 2018: When I was planning for my return trip to India, He came to my dream, I was surprised and I told him, you are right here with me. Then why did I book only one ticket to India? Wait, lemme book your ticket as well. He said, I don't need a ticket to go there, but I will always be there with you like this.

3) June 10th, 2018: He was alive and I told him: Oh my God, you are here. Sorry, I disposed of all your medicines and stuff. Lemme order it again. I asked him to eat healthy food and he said I don't need any medicines or raw food, I got chocolates as well for me and I am fine now :)

4) June 13th, 2018: He was at home and critically ill as if he is going to die the very next moment. His Oncologist Dr came home and gave him an injection. Nitesh recovered quickly, he was more comfortable and gave me the best smile ever, which I still remember. I can’t forget that smile and that face. That bright wide smile:) He was recovering in the dream.

5) June 16th, 2018: Exact same as Kim's dream: He has passed away already and I went to the room to see him. He was wearing the same funeral dress in the dream (Our favorite dress). When I reached the room, he got up, he was alive and fully fit. I was surprised to see him alive and walking. In that joyous moment I said, let's go and show everybody that you are alive, let's go. He refused stretcher, wheelchair support and came out with me. In sometime, he started feeling weak, I called doctors and then I woke up :)

Wow..all these 5 dreams and Kim's dream give my answers that Nitesh is fine and happy up there :)


Thank you, Michael, for sharing beautiful experiences of people which gives all of us hope and happiness.

Kim's Letter to Michael:

Love:)





No comments:

Post a Comment